Admission ProcedureDuration : 4 years
B.Tech ( All disciplines )
- A candidate should possess the eligibility of 10+2 qualification from Board of Intermediate, Government of Telangana with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as his/her optional subjects, or any other equivalent examination recognized as equivalent there to.
- A student to step in four-year degree course in Engineering except NRI quota must qualify in "Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET), a State-Level Entrance Test conducted by the Govt. of Telangana. Students who qualify in EAMCET entrance test will be admitted strictly on merit bases.
- The Convener of EAMCET admits on merit secured in Intermediate or an equivalent examination and the rank secured in EAMCET.
The Management admits candidates for the Management and NRI quota based on merit and should possess first class in optional subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Convener of ECET admits 10% of the candidates from the stream of Diploma Holders should pass in diploma from Telangana State Government or an equivalent examination.
Lateral Entry - B.Tech ( All disciplines )Duration : 3 years
- Students of diploma stream are admitted at second year level of the four year bachelor degree programme
M.Tech ( All disciplines )Duration : 2 years
- A pass in any recognised bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline or Post Graduation in relevant subject